Turkey tail feathers, that’s what.
My friend Jeana made Thankful Turkeys with her two boys. (Aaack! I have to start thinking to do this stuff in a couple years.) On each feather they wrote something they are thankful for.
Check out the yellow tail feather shakin’ on Daniel’s bird.
We made the cut. 🙂
Humor me for a minute and pretend this blog is a paper turkey. Here are some of my tail feather listings.
- An ocean view from our apartment
- Cooler weather blowing in
- Far fewer power cuts these days! (Water cuts are another story… but we’re focusing on the positive here.)
- A new running buddy and a place to run just down the street
- The around-the-apartment to-do list getting shorter each day
- Our neighbor’s open wifi connection
- Friends to break turkey with tomorrow