– Chocolate-filled Biskrem cookies from the buutik
– Huile de Baobab Bio for skin, nails and hair. Amazing stuff. Available at most pharmacies and Christmas markets.
– Roasted cashews or sugared peanuts
– Knock-off cologne/perfume. (I know. The guy you buy from sells only real stuff. But look hard and you’ll find someone selling the fakes.)
– Vermox. January 1st and July 4th are de-worming days!
– Beaded necklace from marché Sandaga or the artisan market at Soumbedioune
– Dried mango or dried coconut snacks
– 1 meter of a crazy wax print or pagne tissé fabric for making something unique
– Orange phone credit card
– Moringa powder to kick-start a healthy 2017!
– Woven drink coasters from the basket-makers
– Clementine (obviously)
– 1500cfa sunglasses from a street vendor
– Small jar of sauce piment 🌶
– Toy car rapide. (Makes a cute paperweight or Christmas ornament too!)
Need a stocking to stuff? Fatou Jobe makes the prettiest ones in town! And a great prices too. email@example.com or 773437769.